Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I am sure we are all concerned about the coronovirus coming here!  I have really improved my health and didn't get sick last year even though I was around people coughing and sneezing.  Celiac is an immune system problem as well as digestive, etc.  I started taking NAC- N-Acetyl Cysteine last year.  I take it twice a day.  It helps the body produce glutathione that some or most of us may be short on.  I originally took glutathione but read several places that the stomach acid renders it unavailable.  At the first sign of a cold, etc. I take zinc lozenges, 1000 mg Vit. C, maybe silver spray, maybe olive leaf extract if I think it is going to be bad.

A few years ago a study was done at a prison, giving half Vit. D and the rest got none.  The optimal Vit. D people got no colds or flu.  Years ago they used IV Vit.  C to treat Polio!  The pharmaceutical companies have done great marketing to change treatment!!!  I just read that China is using IV Vit. C to kill the corono virus.  We will see if media reports this!

I also changed my diet 4-5 yrs. ago to drastically lower my sugar consumption.  A study said after we consume sugar our immune system lowers it's response.  So, if we eat sugar every meal, every snack, our immune system is de-activated.

What do you do to stay healthy?  Let's share our ideas to help each other.  Disclaimer:  we are all different,  so study,  and find what works for you!

No comments: