Wednesday, May 13, 2020

I was just reading a site about "meat glue" being added to our foods.  It causes leaky gut and is bad for everyone, especially celiacs.  This site also has a great article about magnesium deficiency.  We take magnesium glycinate at bedtime to help good sleep.  Even non-celiacs can be deficient due to depleted soils where our food is grown.  Here is the site: https://theceliacmd.com/doctors-dont-understand-celiac-disease-and-gluten-sensitivity/

I don't hardly ever get glutenned any more because I am so careful where I eat.  After eating only my own cooking for about 7 weeks, we bought food at Jimmie Johns.  I have eaten there a few times with no problems.  This time, as usual, I told them please change your gloves.  Both myself and 5 yr. old grand daughter got symptoms a few hours later.  I am going to call the manager and tell them this should not have happened!

Since I have healed my gut over 20 yrs. now, I didn't get ANY belly symptoms!!  I only got sacral ileitus.  I would have never connected this to gluten if I had not read it in a book:  Dangerous Grains, by James Braley MD, and Ron Hoggan MA.  You could try to have a local library order it for you.  I don't know if it is in print anymore.

No comments: